Tuesday

Yesterday was the most Monday-ish Tuesday I've dealt with lately.
They were installing new garage doors directly under my office which meant lots of loud drilling and hammering...all day... I also drove five hours on Monday, leaving behind a relaxing weekend at home and was welcomed by an overheated apartment, and internet that wasn't working.

Normally I would have some sort of tip on how to turn the day around, but since I'm currently updating this from the inside of my car in a Panera parking lot (due to my lack of internet), I've really got nothing.

Sometimes days are just annoying, but thankfully, there's always a new one right around the corner.

Maybe I'll leave this one up to you... how do you all turn your bad days around?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, I think "bad" days are inevitable. They happen. However, they also pass. Recognizing that bad days aren't forever has been helpful to me. And if all else fails, you can always try adapting a "nothing can rain on my parade" type of attitude =).

    ReplyDelete