Let's Try New Things!

I was reading another awesome blog, Yes and Yes, and saw that Sarah Von wants to do 32 new things before her 32nd birthday. We wish her the very best of luck and thank her for the idea! I've been cooking new things, but there are so many areas of life that I need to explore other than just the kitchen.

As I've mentioned previously, today is the one year anniversary of my college graduation. There are several things I want to do before the 2 year anniversary. My list is below:

  1. Go to a water park. Not that I haven't been before, but I was much younger and it wasn't a park dedicated to water fun.
  2. Get a matching tattoo with my sisters in our Dad's honor.
  3. Take some kind of writing class/workshop.
  4. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
  5. Read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
  6. Go bungee jumping or sky diving
  7. Write at least 2 full chapters of a book
  8. Learn to make a tart
  9. Make my own piece of art, whether it be an amateur painting or a piece of pottery.
  10. Be able to do 200 sit ups. That's right people, this is a historic day. I have created a goal related to physical activity.
  11. Eat heart. doesn't matter from what kind of animal. Andrew Zimmern is my inspiration on this one.
  12. Own a plant. And not kill it.
That is all on my list for the next year. I will keep you all updated on when any of the above is completed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment