Back to Earth

I apologize for being M.I.A. lately. Between work and trying to write a novel my brain has been fried. I promise I will have my 10 questions video made soon-ish. At the moment all my charm is being used at work and all my creativity is being used on my novel, leaving little to make a good video. Some important things to think about while I am being a hermit:

  1. Mississippi voted down the personhood amendment, so there is still hope for mankind.
  2. I have a new iPhone 4s, so tweets at least will keep on coming.
  3. Lie to Me is an amazing show. I am recently obsessed but have no time to watch.
  4. The holidays are right around the corner, help me find good recipes?
  5. Pinterst is my new favorite thing, find me, follow me.

And finally, I will leave you to listen to my new favorite song by Childish Gambino, although it is edited. He is featured on NPR right now, though.



1 comment:

  1. yay for getting an iphone 4s! i love pinterest too, and i am also searching for yummy recipes for thanksgiving and christmas! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete