4,3,2,1

This past weekend was a busy one for me. I saw the band Guster in concert Saturday night with a few friends and went to a Rennaissance fair all day on Sunday with Gabe. Both of these things were definitely fun on their own, but I'm beginning to realize that busy busy weekends just aren't as enjoyable as they used to be for me.

Part of the reason why I felt a little burnt out this weekend is because I didn't allow myself any "fun re cooperation time" between events. I know this probably makes me sound very lame, but I love having time to relax and reflect in between my fun plans. This weekend I spent all day Saturday doing chores, went right to the concert, didn't get home from the concert until after midnight, and woke up at 7:30 Sunday to get ready for the ren fair, leaving me an over tired crumpled mess on Sunday night, with a full week of work to look forward to.

Everyone is different this way, I have friends that can party all weekend long, wake up, go to work, and do it all again the next weekend. I really think it's all about finding out the schedule that works best for you, and sticking to it.


What about you all? Would you rather have one awesomely fun event per weekend, or would you prefer to have every minute filled with fun plans?

0 comments:

Post a Comment