Beating the Heat

This summer I seem to be stuck in a strange sort of unmotivated state. I'm not sure if it's the heat or work frying my brain, but I'm finding that all I really want to do these days is be near water, or taking part is some sort of cliche summery activity. I've already done mini golf this season, I've gone to the lake, I saw fireworks for fourth of July, and I've been swimming every weekend (although it's in an indoor lap pool, so that doesn't really count).

Unfortunately, I haven't had the motivation to blog much, or use the gym as much as I should, and all of a sudden grocery shopping and other chores that I actually enjoyed doing when I first moved into my place aren't so fun anymore. This past winter, I loved doing all of these things.


It's time for me to get out of this lazy-hazy-crazy days of summer mindset and start accomplishing some personal goals.


How do you all kick start your routines during the summer? Does anyone else feel like they've been in a summer daze the past few weeks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment