Thankful

I feel like I've been complaining a lot on this blog lately. Well, maybe not on the blog.. but I definitely have in real life to my family and friends. Instead of complaining today, I am going to make a list of a few random things I am thankful for (in honor of Thanksgiving and my mini Thanksgiving vacation that is soon approaching!!)

I'm thankful for...


- Notorious BIG and Girl Talk. Without their musical stylings, I don't think I would make it through runs or my time at the gym.

- The City of Rochester (or mother nature technically), for allowing it to be sunny springtime weather in mid-November.

-My friends& family who listen to me vent all the time about life as a post grad.
-My job. I'm lucky to have job that is so in line with what I went to college for, or a job at all, really.

- Wegmans. Wegmans is the best grocery store ever, and I will miss it when I leave Western, NY someday.



What are you thankful for post grads?

0 comments:

Post a Comment