My Thoughts on Queen Anne Boleyn

I've been watching The Tudors on Netflix. Most of these thoughts are based on the character in the show, not necessarily based in historical fact. Although, I must say she was a very interesting person and I think she and I would have been frenemies had we lived in the same time period.

  1. She was the original duck face. Snookie had no idea she was channeling Anne Boleyn when she started
  2. Her guttural cries when her brother was beheaded brought me to tears. Maybe she did have a heart after all.
  3. She was a better Queen than Henry was King. This is the real reason she was beheaded. Henry didn't like competition. Anne was a bitch, in a good way. She got things done.
  4. Girl knew how to F%@#.
Please be aware that I have only just finished season 2 and have no concrete opinions on most of the subsequent queens quite yet. However, I don't think any will be as awesome as Queen Anne Boleyn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment