Is it the Weekend yet?

I am so sorry for my lack of posting. My computer screen will only work at 45 degrees or less, making typing stupendously difficult. It is sad because I have so much to tell you all!!

I made lemon bars I want to post the recipe for.

I want to tell you about how Post Grads love board games and puzzles.

My trip to Iceland is coming up quickly and there is so much to go over before it happens!

Tax season is also fast approaching and I feel like Post Grads would benefit from some tips.

Alas we must wait a bit longer, until I can see what I am typing. BUT, please stay tuned for all of the above. I am crafting each of those posts in my head during the day while on conference calls. Multi-tasking is my thing.

1 comment:

  1. You should start a fundraiser on this blog, babygirl. "Get Shikole a new computer!"

    I'd contribute. ;)

    ReplyDelete