Patching Things Up

Today while doing my Sunday grocery shopping, I found myself in the health food section of Wegmans. Wegmans is the most amazing grocery store out there for all of our non- Western, NY readers. I started looking at the different kinds of aromatherapy oils and lotions they offered, then I saw these nifty little aromatherapy patches for only two dollars.

I took a de-stress patch home with me and I have it on as I type right now. I have to say, it's definitely has worked a little bit. Do I feel like all of my life stresses have been solved? Definitely not. However, I do find the scent to be very calming and I'm in a better frame of mind than I usually am on Sunday evenings.


Here's the website for the brand I use. I definitely recommend checking them out. I'm thinking about trying out their "focus" patch next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment