Workout Songs

After sitting at my desk all day, exercising makes me feel great! Sometimes I'm pretty grumbly about heading to the gym, but thankfully my Ipod is loaded with workout music that motivates me. I'm going to take a cue from Shikole here are give you some of my workout favorites!

Cee Lo Green- F*ck You (the clean version is called "Forget You"). Since I want to keep things clean here on this blog, here's a video of how Glee covered this awesome song. For all of you who aren't offended by a little cursing, check out the original song on your own :).


The White Stripes- Hotel Yorba


Lil Mama- G Slide


For Minor- Remember the Name (Just a warning before listening, there are a few profanities in this one!)



What are some of your favorite pump up songs?


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, my running playlist is massive and completely ridiculous, but I like to hit "shuffle" and just let it go.

    La Roux - Bulletproof
    U2 - Vertigo
    The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
    Gnarls Barkley - Run
    Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
    Lady Gaga anything
    Hole - Celebrity Skin
    Eminem anything (sometimes you just have to be a little angry)
    Veruca Salt - Volcano Girls
    Bush - Machinehead
    Jimmy Eat World - Pain
    I could go on forever, but those are some of my favorites to put on when I feel like I just can't give anymore.

    ReplyDelete