Brand Me


Pound my skin. Take that needle and insert it. Yeah, right there. Oh that's perfect, that's exactly how I want it.

And my second tattoo was complete.

My personality is not one you would think compatible for tattoos. I get bored easily, have ADD, and I cannot stand commitment (even signing a two year lease for our house put me into a panic).

But I like tattoos. Each one is unique. Each one has a different story that goes with it. Where you went to get it, when, why, with who. Not to mention the story leading up to getting it. What made you decide on the design? A tattoo can say a lot a bout a person.

The whole process of the tattoo is what I like I think. I look past the permanence because of the wonderousness of it. Tattoos have been around for thousands of years. They are a part of several cultures and have many different meanings to each. Tattoos transcend race and gender and economic class. They are all inclusive which also has a hand in why I like them.

Do any of you other post grads have some ink they would like to share?

0 comments:

Post a Comment