Sunday Shopping

By Shikole Struber

Went shopping for my challenge. I bought the basics like pasta, mac and cheese and cold cuts for sandwiches. Cereal, eggs and milk were also included. I also bought the ingredients for All American Cheeseburger Soup and some brownie mix for snacking purposes. While I have not executed making anything yet, supplies have been bought.

I've realized that the hardest part of this challenge is saying no to friends I haven't seen in a while when they invite me to dinner. I would like to point out though, that getting drinks is not included in this challenge. While it is highly recommended and cheaper to drink at home, I need something social so I will keep my alcohol. Although, to be fair, my housemates and I started the process of brewing our own beer today. That takes a few weeks to ferment though, so we can't drink that yet.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm..homemade beer.

    Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete