The Girl Who Played With Fire

The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson

The second installment of this mystery series was a lot less slow in the beginning. Same characters,different mystery, same great writing. The leading lady finds herself in some trouble in this book, And of course being her stubborn self she makes the mystery difficult for everyone. Her computer skills however are absolutely incredible. Working at an IT company and reading about her hacking skills makes me look at what goes on at work a lot differently.

At times I found the story to be quite unrealistic. *Spoiler* I cannot see anyone being shot three times, once causing brain matter to be exposed, being buried alive, and then digging herself out. Not going to happen. It was at this point I lost some interest because it was no longer a realistic story.

I really enjoyed the paternity twist. I did not see that one coming and really liked how it played out.

Overall Rating: 3.6/5 Stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment