The Lost Symbol

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

Amazing. Everything about it is amazing. No part is boring. It makes you think. I might be a little biased because it takes place in DC, where I happen to live. But even if you don't know the landmarks of the city personally, the book should still be intriguing.

I am not a big fan of religion in general, but Brown's book presents it in such a mysterious fashion that it caught my attention. The mystery surrounding the religion, and how it ties in with the science is incredible.

Which brings me to the scientific mystery of the book. I had never heard of Noetic science before. And now I can't know enough.

Overall rating: 4.99/5 stars

(I will never give anything the highest rating because I believe there is always room for improvement)

0 comments:

Post a Comment