Get Outside!

By Allison Sass

I wrote an entry previously about walking after work, but I just got back from a run and am on an exercise high, so I was inspired to write another about the importance of getting outside. Even if you don't like to exercise, take some time to sit outside after the workday and enjoy this beautiful summer weather.

I know from first-hand experience that it's tiring to start your first full-time job. The main thing on many post grad's minds is getting out of the office, heading home, and laying in bed.

If you live in the Northeast like me, you've only got a few more months before you are sprinting in freezing air from your warm car to your apartment after work.

Sunshine= happiness. So sit outside on your deck, read a book or magazine outside, go on a walk, or even a run if you're feeling ambitious. Enjoy it while you can!

What are some of your favorite outdoor activities?

0 comments:

Post a Comment